Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yuck!!

I've written a whole bunch of posts, but never post them! :(  It's hard to focus my mind and we've been super busy lately.  Things were really looking up and I had a couple of exciting/funny/updatey things to write about, but now we were hit with another BIG problem financially today (that came out of nowhere!) and I feel worse than ever and just can't get myself to write anything.  I know everything will work out... it just sucks!  It's always one step forward, five steps back!!!  Uhhhh, waking up at 4:30am every morning doesn't help my mood... I'm definitely NOT a morning person!  I hate that everything revolves around money...

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Money SUCKS, and life would be SO much easier if we didn't always have to worry about it! :( Hope things start to look up for you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete