Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Milwaukee Zoo!

We had so much fun at the zoo today and what a GORGEOUS day it was!!  The weather was perfect and Venily and Haven were just absolute angels!!  Haven played happily in the stroller most of the time, loved looking at the animals (especially loved the jaguar!), took 2 long naps in the stroller, and never cried or whined at all... she is such a little sweetie!  And Venily was so well behaved as well!  She rode in the stroller some of the time, walked and played with her cousin Chase most of the time and listened so well!  I'm so proud of my girls (and my nephew, he was amazing too!)!!  So much fun, I love when everything goes perfectly!  ♥



** Chase will be 4 next month and Venily will be 2 1/2 in 3 days and they are almost the same size, lol!  And they are so fricken cute together, I wish he lived closer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment