Friday, October 9, 2009

This can't be happening...

2:30 this morning, my 12 day, 3 hour old baby girl sat up all by herself for at least 30 seconds.

I know you are thinking that I was obviously sleep-deprived and delusional, lol. I thought so too! She was really stuffy and I was holding her while she was sitting up on my bed and it felt like she was holding herself up. I thought "no way," but I slowly let go of her, just to check. And she sat up all by herself for at least 30 seconds before I took her and laid her back down and went to get a camera. I knew there was no way I'd believe myself in the morning if I didn't get a picture. She wasn't all slumped over either, she was sitting nice and straight up in the air...

I sat her back up and thought there was no way she would do it again... but here you go...


Crazy, huh?! This morning I ran to check my camera to make sure I hadn't been dreaming! Nothing is holding her up, she is just sitting there all by herself. Venily couldn't do that for months (not that I tried, but still)! I'm hoping it was just a fluke thing, lol. I want her to stay a baby for as long as possible! This little girl is in WAY too big a hurry to grow up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment