Tuesday, April 21, 2009

18 weeks!

My baby is...
* About 5.5 inches long (CRL!)
* Growing and moving more and more each day!

Here's my 18w pic!



How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 124lbs (4lb total gain- lost some from being sick)
Maternity clothes? No, using a Venily hair tie on my sick days
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good. I'm officially not supposed to sleep on my stomach or back any more. That is going to be tough!!
Best moment this week: ILOTS!! *Dr's appt- listening to the heartbeat again!! *Setting a date for our ultrasound!!!!! *Getting NEGATIVE results for our Quad screen test!!!!
Movement:
Every day and the little kicks are starting to get harder!
Food cravings: Grapes, apples, Spring Water, baked potatoes
Gender Thoughts: Leaning heavily towards girl. I think I've finally convinced myself there is a slight possibility we could be having a boy- though I will probably be soooo shocked still if it is!
Labor Signs: None
How are you feeling on a scale 1-10? Hmmm... I'm not going to write a number! I was VERY sick this week- throwing up, nauseous, horrible headache, fever, and my whole body hurt terribly. I can't even remember what the rest of the week was like, though I am feeling quite a bit better now, just still a little nauseous!
What I miss: I often think about buying a French Vanilla Cappachino "just to have a taste" and throw the rest away but have resisted so far... I don't know how much longer that will last, lol!
What I am looking forward to: 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL OUR ULTRASOUND!!! I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT!!! I know I have done this before, but I am still so fricken excited to see my little baby again and see how big she/he has grown and finally get a picture and finally put a name to this little one kicking and rolling around inside of me!!!!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: It should be a law that pregnant women shouldn't be allowed to get sick! Especially when they have an 18m old... it's VERY hard!
Milestones: I think my stomach has officially "popped" out, but then there are some days that I'm not so sure!
Differences from 1st pregnancy:
No new differences I can think of!



AND HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment