Tuesday, April 14, 2009

17 weeks! -Moving Right Along...


Baby at 17w is...
*About 5 inches CRL!
*Starting to get baby fat (Jason thinks that that means I have to start eating a ton more fat myself- silly boy!)
*Turning soft cartilage to hard bone
*Developing its sense of hearing

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 125lbs (5lb total gain- I'm at my pre-Venily weight)
Maternity clothes? No, using a Venily hair tie on my sick days
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good. Harder to sleep on my stomach since I literally feel like I'm laying on top of a small child! I get VERY tired during the day still as well- I need to go to bed earlier!
Best moment this week: IEaster was fun! And long walks outside!
Movement:
Yep, several times a day now and even some hard hitting which makes me smile like crazy! :)
Food cravings: Hmm... still grapes and Spring Water. And Smart Dogs!
Gender Thoughts: I'm trying to convince myself that it could be a boy, but that just seems too weird!
Labor Signs: None
How are you feeling on a scale 1-10? 8. Some nausea still right away in the morning and at night. Headaches still, but they seem to be getting less intense. Also lower back pain since I started walking (I was really hoping that I wouldn't get it this pregnancy, but oh well!)
What I miss: Caffeine and I would LOVE to be in a hot tub right now!
What I am looking forward to: Friday's doctor appointment!!!! (Just a regular appt, but I'm still excited!)
Weekly Wisdom: It's wrong for guys to hit on pregnant women. Period. Especially if they are carting around their 18m old as well. It's just creepy and not at all flattering!
Milestones: I have become an expert at finding out where the top of my uterus is!!! With Venily I always tried and never knew what the heck the dr. was talking about even when he tried to show me, but for some reason, I can find it really easily now!
Differences from 1st pregnancy:
No new differences I can think of!

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe you might know what your having as soon as next week!!! Thats just crazy. I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete