Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Funny Story...

Today I got out of the shower and grabbed my giant thing of lotion like I always do. And it's one of those things that you can do without even looking so I poured some in my hand and started putting it on my stomach and I just happened to look down after a few seconds of rubbing it all in.... and I noticed this black stuff all in the lotion, like black strings and little black balls of something. I couldn't figure out what the heck it was at first.... UNTIL I realized that the black strings were black legs and the black balls were other dismembered parts of some kind of spider!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Haha, I really had to channel all of my energy not to freak out as I got all of the spider pieces off of me! It must have been on the lotion bottle and I didn't realize it! YUCK! How the heck do spiders get into brand new houses is what I'd like to know?!

I will put my 16w update up tomorrow! Yay! And Venily has her 18m doctor appointment tomorrow as well and I'll let you all know how she's doing when I get back! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is DISGUSTING!!! I would have been freaking out so bad, and I know how much worse you are than me about bugs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I was just grateful that I hadn't looked down any earlier. Seeing a whole spider on me or seeing twitching legs or something REALLY would have been bad!!

    ReplyDelete