Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Big Ultrasound Is Scheduled!!!!

I had my doctor's appointment today at 17w, 2d (though my doctor's office must have moved up my due date to September 21st based on my early ultrasound- which would put me at 17w, 4d (but I'm keeping my due date the same for my own records)). Everything is still looking good. Baby's heartbeat was at 148-149bpm (at my 18w, 5d appt, Venily's heart beat was also at 148bpm!).

I had my Quad Screen Blood Test today and should get my results at my next doctor's appt (May 15th- the day after my birthday!). Now that I got it done I'm a little paranoid about it, even though I wasn't paranoid about anything being wrong up until I got the test- I know there is a REALLY high false-positive rate too.

WE ALSO GOT TO SCHEDULE OUR BIG ULTRASOUND!!!!!! **Friday, MAY 1st at 4:00pm!!** Exactly 2 weeks from today! I am so excited to find out if we are having a little Haven or a little Preston!!! These next 2 weeks are going to take FOREVER!!!!!! :)

This is your last chance to get your guesses in! Or let me know if you want to change yours!


2 comments:

  1. YAY! Was that the soonest avalible? Are you going to Kenosha or Burlington? I cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My doctor told the nurse to schedule it for in 2 weeks and I was able to get in that day! (In Kenosha.) I almost didn't even get it scheduled b/c I had a new nurse this time and he didn't write something in the right spot in my chart and the doctor thought I was only 13 weeks instead of 17, so LUCKILY I said something!!

    ReplyDelete