Sunday, April 5, 2009

Be on the Lookout For the Following....

*A dresser
*ANY toddler outdoor equipment (slides, jungle gyms, etc.)
*An outside toddler picnic table or table/ chair set
*A toddler bed or a twin bed (still trying to figure out which I'd rather have- though I won't need one for like 6-9m)
*A little kitchen

I'm so mad that the few times I've come across these things I haven't bought them! I don't want to buy any of this stuff new so I am looking at garage sales and resale shops, etc. Let me know if you come across any! THANKS!! :)

2 comments:

  1. There are some Garage Sales Located on Craigslist for the Kenosha/Racine area...that have little kitchens and dressers for sale- that are this weekend. Take a look.--Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I was just telling Jason today that we should try Craigslist, but I always forget to look!

    ReplyDelete