Monday, April 20, 2009

BH already?

I'm already having Braxton-Hicks contractions with this pregnancy which has me a little weirded out. Though with Venily I did start getting them at about 20 weeks and my doctor told me earlier that I'd probably get them earlier this time around and they would probably be more intense. I just don't like it, it worries me a little. I'm sure it has a lot to do with being really sick today and lying in bed until 2:00pm and only getting up to go to the bathroom and throw up! Just lying there for so long it's easy to feel what is going on and I have only had a cup of 7up and an apple all day today b/c I feel SOOO horrible!

My gosh I hate being sick! Especially when it feels like I've been sick an exceptional amount of times this past year (not including the 3 months of horrible morning/all day and night sickness) AND I got a flu shot this year (as usual), but I don't think it helped out much at all! I think I'm going to go take a bath now since I'm home alone. I hope it helps!

In better news- 11 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHAT WE ARE HAVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment