Wednesday, April 8, 2009

16 weeks- Ahhhh- that sounds really far! :)

At 16w my baby....

*Is about 4.5 inches long now (CRL)!!!
*Is about to go through another big growth spurt

Here's my 16 weeks pics



Jason saw my "pregnancy comparison" picture (not by my choice, I like to shield him from things like that) and was NOT happy. He has gone super crazy obsessing about how much I eat. I know he means well, but I am honestly doing the best I can and then some!


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 123lbs (3lb total gain)
Maternity clothes? No, using a Venily hair tie on my sick days
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good. Naps while I can are FABULOUS- I always feel tired mid-day.
Best moment this week: IFeeling the baby move- it totally makes everything worth it!! I love this baby so much already!
Movement:
Every night now while laying down and sometimes during the day as well when I'm just sitting there!!! :) I've got a little goldfish in there!!!
Food cravings: Grapes (I could eat a pound a day!), and Spring Water (NOT drinking water!)
Gender Thoughts: Still pretty sure I'm having another little girl!
Labor Signs: None
How are you feeling on a scale 1-10? Overall this week? 4.5. I've been really sick again a couple of days and still feel nauseous at times even now. Also, I get the WORST headaches EVERY day still! Uhhh! I limit myself to one dose of Tylenol a day, and it is soooo not enough! I go to sleep feeling like I have a metal spike from one side of my head through the other and wake up with the EXACT same feeling! I'm definitely going to ask my dr. about it next week if it is still bad.
What I miss: Caffeine
What I am looking forward to: Next week's doctor appointment!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: NEVER click on a post that says anything like "I had to deliver my baby at 16w" or "My baby died at 17w". SERIOUSLY, why on earth would I click on that?! I don't know but sometimes I just feel compelled to and it is never easy! I spend the next several minutes bawling my eyes out wishing I hadn't read it!
Milestones: None new this week I don't think
Differences from 1st pregnancy:
My eyesight is really bad this time around (I don't recall that with Venily). I feel like I constantly have to strain my eyes though (I guess it's common).

9 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY NEXT DOCTOR'S APPT!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY HAVE AN ULTRASOUND DAY SCHEDULED!!!

4 MORE DAYS UNTIL MR. LANDEN TURNS 1 YEAR OLD!!!!! Oh my gosh!! :)

2 comments:

  1. See now this picture looks more like your 15 week picture with Venily. Maybe you actually got pregnant earlier in your cycle last time than you did this time. It would make sense because you delivered a little early too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT... I had early ultrasounds w/ both at almost the exact same time in my pregnancy and they measured the same, actually this baby measured about 2 days bigger at the same time... I think this baby is just growing up and not out yet, lol!

    ReplyDelete