Wednesday, October 5, 2011

September Resolution Review!

 3/4 Done with the year!!  (already thinking about what I'm going to do for next year! ;)  )  I think I'm going to do a 100 item resolution checklist and try to do as many as I can on the list!
 
Resolution #1- Read 100 books this year.  So far I've read:

January- 11 books
February- 5 books
March- 10 books
April- 8 books
May- 11 books
June- 9 books
July- 5 books
August-  6 books
September- 9 books


 TOTAL: _75_ books (should have 75 read at this point!)

Status:  RIGHT on track.  Now I just can't get behind!


This month I read Books 3-9 in the Dark Hunter series.  Also the newest short story book by Charlaine Harris and a non-fiction book on art.  
 
Super excited The Death Cure comes out next week!  I've been checking to see if any libraries have it in their databases yet each day so I can be one of the first ones to get it on hold!  :)  Yep, I'm a total nerd, haha!



********************************************


Resolution #2- Work out at least 30 minutes 2x per week.

STATUS: Officially over, though it was good while it lasted!  Jason is currently obsessed with working out and there can only be enough room in our family for one! :)

*********************************************

Resolution #3- I WILL donate blood this year.

STATUS:  Completed 2/17.  AND again 8/30!!!  Hoping for one more time before the end of the year!!


*********************************************

Resolution #4- Get boudoir pictures taken of myself.

STATUS:  Still waiting.... I'm running out of excuses....

*********************************************

Resolution #5- Drink more water

STATUS:  Doing okay, could probably work on this some more.

*********************************************

RESOLUTION #6: Plan out a home-schooling curriculum for Haven!
STATUS: (edited this one a bit).  Here are my goals this month:

1.  Make and put up letters and numbers again up on my walls (had to take them down when Haven was little and ripped a bunch, haha).  We are going to be letter-crazy for awhile until we learn them- I'm excited!!  She already loves asking me what letters are all the time!

2.  Make a weekly lesson plan.  Nothing crazy, just a few activities a day for the little girls to do!

3.  Start calling and making appointments to see preschools for next year for Haven!  Leaning heavily towards a Montessori school.  *fingers crossed* I find one I love and is in our budget!!!
 
 
*********************************************
RESOLUTION #7:  Paint a picture of my girls to hang up in my house.  (This is something that I've wanted to do for a very long time and I know will be very time demanding, but it's something I really want to do!)

STATUS:  No painting yet.  I did paint something for the girls' birthday party though, lol!  Other than that, I haven't even gotten to draw at all lately b/c I was so focused on preparing for the party!  Hoping to at least do some more drawings though this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment