Friday, June 18, 2010

10 steps!!!

Haven has been a walking machine lately!!  And tonight she beat her previous record of 5 steps a ton of times and her new record is 10 STEPS!!!!  I'm so proud of her!  ♥  And does it GET ANY CUTER THAN WOBBLY LITTLE STEPS?!  I think not! :)


(I actually had gotten her 10 steps on video as well, but when I went to look at it, Venily was standing right in front of the camera the whole time, LOL!)

Venily took 9 consecutive steps at 10m, 4d old.<see here!>  And Haven has already taken 10 steps at 8m, 3w, 2d old!  :)  Within a month, Venily was walking EVERYWHERE and I had lost count at how many consecutive steps she had taken, so it's not long now before Haven is walking everywhere as well!!!! :)  And you should see her on her lion now (or anything she can push basically, wheels or no wheels, lol)!  She RUNS with the thing ALL OVER THE HOUSE!!  And she doesn't even fall transitioning from the carpet to the tile floor and back again!  She CONSTANTLY wants me to move it so she can continue walking every time she runs into something and can't go any more!  She's soooo funny!!

Oh, and another thing she started doing today?  Taking her cell phone, putting it on top of her head and saying "hi!"!  I was laughing so hard!  This is truly my favorite age of children, they are so funny and constantly learning new things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment