-nailed this one :) I consider myself an awesome mom, it's my JOB after all and I always put 110% into everything that I do!! I take it very seriously! ♥
-yep, no problems with this one either, I was able to check this one off my list after the 1st of the year! :)
-I definitely tried and will continue to do so!
-And by that, I meant GET organized because we had just moved into our new house after having everything in boxes for 8 months! I am VERY happy with how far we have come from January 2009 to January 2010!!!! I can't even tell you how many HOURS I have spent going through boxes and organizing and reorganizing things! My new Xmas present has helped out tremendously with our bedrooms now as well! I still have more to do though!
-I didn't exercise DAILY, but I did a pretty good job, especially while being pregnant 75% of 2009! I had my weekly yoga class, I walked a lot, and started a routine with Exercise TV that I stopped only because I severely injured my neck for a month (it was so bad, I'd cry daily and was very close to going to the emergency room a couple of times!) and it is only now better, but I plan to start my routine back up now!
This year's resolutions are very similar!
- Continue to be the best Mommy ever! :) I would like to ESPECIALLY work on my temper as we enter the "Trying Two's" and all the sassiness that comes with it (a post for another time, lol!). And I want to make a continued effort to spend 0ne-on-one time with Venily doing various learning activities and arts & crafts projects!
- Seriously research and get everything in order to prepare for an adoption and/or convince Jason to go for "one more"! :)
- Relax more! Don't know when I'll have the time, but I will try! :)
- Finish up the rest of my organization! This includes a few boxes I have to go through, doing something about my TREMENDOUS picture problem, and FINALLY doing the scrapbooks that I have all the materials for, but have yet to even start!!
- Finally get pictures up on my walls! Someday...
- Exercise daily! I'll definitely keep doing exercise TV, and I really want to go hiking a lot with the girls when it gets nicer out! And depending on how Haven does, I'd like to go back to my yoga class- it'll be nice to do some of the positions I never could while pregnant!
I hope it goes well! Good luck to everyone else with their resolutions!