Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Haven's 1st Movie!

Haven, Jason, and I saw Avatar in 3D yesterday and Haven did GREAT!!!!   She had to sit there for 3 hours and slept for 90% of the time in my arms (which she normally never does)!  When she woke up she made one little sound and I quick fed her and she was good to go!  I had to change her one time, but luckily I have a lot of experience in fast-changing babies and didn't miss anything in the movie!  Then Haven watched the last like 10 minutes of the movie and was really interested, even though she didn't have a tiny pair of 3D glasses on! :)


And the movie was INCREDIBLE!!  The 3D was AMAZING!!




The only movie Venily ever went to was "Horton Hears a Who" when she was 6 months old, and SHE slept through the whole thing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment