Monday, November 23, 2009

Yay!

Haven slept 9 straight hours last night!!! I woke her up this morning because I couldn't take it anymore, lol! And she slept 7 straight hours the night before that! She's such a good little sleeper!!

Unfortunately I started this morning! :( I don't know if it's because of the long periods between feeds at night or because I took those pills for a couple of days and then stopped! Last time while exclusively breastfeeding I didn't have to deal with this for like 5 or 6 months! :(

2 comments:

  1. I am worried I am going to start my period again soon too, since Sage is sleeping for good stretches at night :( I usually don't start until I am done nursing, and with Jade that was 8 months! Although I suppose if I start earlier this time, I will at least have a better chance for an "oops" baby, right?! lol!

    ReplyDelete