Thursday, November 26, 2009

Haven is 2 months old!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! We have so much to be thankful for! Haven and Venily had a great Thanksgiving at my in-laws' and then at my grandparents'! Venily came home and said what she was thankful for for about an hour, it was REALLY cute! She said, "I'm thankful for my Mommy... I'm thankful for my Daddy... I'm thankful for Haven... I'm thankful for coloring... I'm thankful for Blue's Clues... I'm thankful for cups... I'm thankful for pillows..." (and on and on and on, LOL!). I'm thankful for such darn cute kids!!! ♥ ♥ ♥



I can't believe that my baby girl is already 2 months old!!!


Here are her 2 month stats:

Weight: (I'll wait until her 2 month well check next week!)

Length:

Clothes size: 3-6m clothes are mostly too short on the arms and legs now so she is wearing a lot of 6-9m stuff now! She is going to be sharing clothes with Venily soon, LOL!

Diaper size: 2 (but we are trying to use up the rest of our size "1-2" diapers)




I just updated for her 8 weeks a couple of days ago, so not much has changed since then! Except that she is still SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! Yay! She has been going 9 or more hours straight a night every night this whole week! Then she'll eat and go right back to sleep for like another 2 hours! :) She's really not making it any easier to NOT want another baby, LOL!!!


She's been giving me more laughs, but they are always just one short little laugh at a time! I'm REALLY looking forward to all-out giggling! :)

Her favorite things continue to be: baths, her swing, eating, millions of kisses from Mommy (she LOVES me!), looking at toys and in mirrors at her gorgeous baby self, standing up (when I make her sit on my lap, she always fights to stand right back up!), sleeping on her stomach, shopping with Mommy in her front carrier, and any time she's naked!

Her least favorite things are: sitting in poopy diapers (though I can't blame her!), having to burp, and when Mommy washes or puts lotion on her face!



*** I'm crazy and taking Haven shopping tomorrow morning for Black Friday! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment