Tuesday, August 4, 2009

50 Days Left And Counting!!! :)

* 50 days until Haven's due date!!

* 18 days until Jacki and Jake's wedding!!
* 29 days until Haven is "full-term"!!
* 70 days until Venily turns 2!!!! (Seriously, TWO years old!!!!)


And we have so much to do!!

I am trying to plan Venily's birthday party now since I will probably be quite busy as the time gets closer! We've decided to have it at our house to serve multiple purposes.

1. I never did get to have her party at our house last year since it wasn't ready yet
2. A lot of my family haven't been to my house yet and keep asking to see it...
3. They'll get to see Haven and it will be easier for me to take care of her here! :)

We still have some work to do with our house though before the party! Jason got the back and side retaining walls in, which is awesome! He also cut and covered all of the pipes that were sticking out into our yard. Now we need to do the retaining wall by our deck stairs, get some black dirt and seed the whole yard (it is currently complete sand). We are also trying to figure out what we are going to do as far as landscaping! We were thinking some kind of patio, possibly a water feature, and we are looking for fast growing trees or bushes that can live in sand to put along the retaining wall and possibly the side by our crazy cat lady neighbor (which, if it's possible, I learn to hate more and more each day!)!

In the inside we still need to touch up the paint and get a giant ladder to clean our trapezoid windows on top! As well as finish up our whole basement (but I think that is a project for a different time). I'm sure as her party approaches I'm going to regret our decision, especially trying to clean my entire house with a newborn! :)

Ahhhh! I feel like my list of things to do GROWS more and more each day rather than gets smaller, even as I get more and more done!!!


Oh, and Jacki reminded me the other day that I can now say that "I'm due next month!!!!"!! :) Very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way - my list of things to do before the baby is born keeps getting longer! lol!

    ReplyDelete