Thursday, August 13, 2009

Doctor Appointment- 34w, 1d

My doctor appt went perfectly again today! As I suspected, I was just in and out again. Haven's heartbeat was 145bpm. Everything else looks good as well. My appointments are now 2 weeks apart and my next appointment (at 36w) I get the lovely Step B test and an internal exam!!! Is it weird that I'm excited about an internal exam? Lol, b/c I really am!!!

This child is wearing me out today!! And she is so gigantic I almost can't take it anymore! I think she'll be an 8 pounder! I'm so curious to see what my doctor says at my next appointment...

A woman checking me out at a store today said "Wow, you are so fit!" and was surprised by my due date when her sister is due Oct 1st. Definitely made my day and made me feel somewhat less huge! :)

Venily is also now 22 months old today!!! 2 more months until she's 2!!! I will try to put an update about her up tomorrow, I started one but have been gone most of the day today and couldn't finish it! Now I'm off to scrub my shower and go to bed!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL about the internal exams! At my last appointment, I asked my Dr when he would start checking me, and he said he usually waits as long as possible, because most people don't want them! But I am the same as you, I want to start getting checked!

    ReplyDelete