Friday, August 7, 2009

Rest In Peace Aunt Cindy

My aunt passed away yesterday morning after losing a battle with cancer. I just saw her a month ago and she looked and felt great.

My uncle wrote this and I thought it was worth sharing...

You find yourself at times like these wishing you had done more, or loved more, or been kinder and more thoughtful over the years. I remind all of you now to remember to love your significant others with all your heart NOW, today, this minute, this second, because you never know when they will be taken from you.



I can't even imagine the pain he and the rest of his family are going through. And when I try for even a second, I can't stop crying. I'm simply not that strong...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Aunt.. thats so sad...

    ReplyDelete