Wednesday, August 26, 2009

36 weeks!

Here are my 36 week pics:



***1 more week until I'm full-term!!!***

At 36 weeks...

*I'm at 142 lbs (+22 lbs total gain)
*I get tired so easily! At about 3pm I'm wishing for a nap!
*My back still hurts almost constantly and makes it so hard to sleep! And yoga doesn't really help that much any more. I don't know how many more weeks I'll be able to keep going to yoga, it really wears me out! Jason wants me to stop, but Venily really likes going and I like staying active...
*I'm quite concerned about Haven's current position (she seems to be quite sideways!)! I used to be able to feel her hiccups way down by my cervix, but now they are a lot higher up on my right side. Her feet are on my left side! But sometimes she'll go back to head down, feet up. Venily was head down at 20 weeks and NEVER changed positions the whole rest of the time. Guess we will have to see what the doctor says tomorrow! I really hope she decides to get head down and STAY there!!!

(Bassinet is all cleaned and set up next to our bed. Jason was actually really happy that I had it done last week when he came home! And labor bags are getting there... still need to pick up a few things...I sterilized all of my breast pumps, bottles, and baby toys yesterday (since Venily has been playing with them and using them for her babies for a while now))

On my list of things to do this week:
*Clean Haven's carseat
*Pick up any other baby things I need

TOMORROW IS MY APPOINTMENT AND 1ST INTERNAL EXAM!!!! I'm excited to see how things are coming along! Though I'm not expecting much...

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to sound like a creep, but I am seriously jealous of your cute baby bump!! It is so nice and round! lol!
    My baby has been sideways a lot too, hopefully both our babies will turn (and STAY) head down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks!! :)

    And yeah, she is head down again now I think, but keeps switching! It's getting me nervous!

    ReplyDelete