Wednesday, August 19, 2009

35 WEEKS!!! 88% DONE!!! :)

I was seriously worried that I might have been in labor last night! I definitely had Jason worried too! :) I was having LOTS of strong Braxton Hicks contractions for over 4 hours straight and Haven never once stopped moving around like a lunatic the entire time- I figured she wanted out in time for Jacki and Jake's wedding!! She was so crazy and my ribs were actually in pain! haha. Until I read this... (Venily at 35 weeks pregnant). I think Haven is a lot crazier than Venily though. I am so scared that she is going to be a difficult baby. I couldn't do anything to get her to settle down yesterday and I just kept thinking "thank god she's not crying right now"!

Here are my 35 week pics (don't worry, I no longer go out in public in my swimming suit!):



At 35 weeks pregnant:
*I am at 141 lbs (+21 lbs total gain)
*I get agitated soooo easily!! I don't like to blame things on being pregnant, but I'm sure that I have a much better patience level while not pregnant!
*My back KILLS me!! This baby is GIANT! And the house and laundry refuse to clean themselves...


On my list of things to do today now that I'm 35 weeks:
*Pack up everything I can in my labor bag and finish up my list of things that need to be packed right before
*Get the bassinet set up and cleaned and ready to go! (I wonder what Jason will say when he gets home from work... haha. After last night, I think he'll be fine with it!)


Not much longer to go....!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Andy and Jason talk about us at work and compare our pregnancies?! Can you imagine the stories they tell?! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete