Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Resolution review- May!

5 months down, 7 more to go!

RESOLUTION #1: read 100 books this year.  So far I've read:
January- 11 books
February- 5 books
March- 10 books
April- 8 books 
May-  10.5 books

TOTAL: 44.5 books (to stay on track, I should have 41 2/3 books read so far)

STATUS: Still doing great!  This month I read the newest book from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series (I've loved every book!), book 4-12 in the Anita Blake series (love them too... so glad it goes up to 20, lol!), and the first book in the Hunger Games trilogy (LOVED it and can't wait to read the next 2!)!!! :)

*********************************************


RESOLUTION #2:
I will work out for at least 30 minutes 2x a week
I will work out at least 5x per week!

STATUS: HA!!  If I have the choice to read or workout, I pick read!  I've been slacking a lot!


*********************************************
RESOLUTION #3:
I WILL donate blood this year. 

STATUS:  Completed 2/17.  Still need to schedule my next time!


*********************************************

RESOLUTION #4:
Getting boudoir pictures taken of myself. 
STATUS:  So busy, I haven't gotten them done yet!


*********************************************

RESOLUTION #5:
DRINK 25oz of water a day!! (working up to 52)

Doing okay.  Some days I do really well, others I don't! :(

*** I slacked off on resolutions a bit this last month, but that will probably be the case for most of the summer, lol!
 
New resolutions this month:
 
RESOLUTION #6: Plan out a summer home-schooling curriculum for Venily and stick to it!
 
RESOLUTION #7:  Paint a picture of my girls to hang up in my house.  (This is something that I've wanted to do for a very long time and I know will be very time demanding, but it's something I really want to do!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment