Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 2 of Officially Potty Training! :)

No diapers at all again today!!  She woke up almost dry this morning and 100% dry from nap as well.  Yay!!!

She peed on the potty 10 different times today and pooped 2 times! :)  We had 2 small pee accidents.  One was b/c I put underwear on her when she asked for it (I've been leaving her naked from the waste down usually).  So I will have to add "underwear train at home" to my list of things I need to do!

Oh, and I am no longer giving rewards for going in the potty.  She is happy enough with me telling her how proud I am and letting her flush the toilet! ;)

One time today I was in my bathroom getting ready for the day when Haven started yelling "poop potty!  poop potty!".  I thought she had to go, so I ran out real fast to take her to her potty seat and when I looked inside there was poop in it.  She was just telling me that she had already gone! :)

I am super excited about her progress so far!  Tomorrow Jason is going to be watching her by himself for a while, so I'm a little nervous about how that is going to go.  Monday we have nothing going on, but Tuesday we have a TON of things going on so I'm going to have to see if she'll be up for a diaper-free run out of the house at that time!  Yikes, lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment