Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Potty Training- Day 6!

Haven did awesome in the house- as she has been doing all week! :)

We went to Wheatland to fill out yet more papers for Venily to go to school and Walmart to pick up pictures and Haven wore a pull-up and kept it dry.

Nap today I put her in underwear and she kept them dry the whole time!  Woke up and peed in the potty right away!

Went to the library with Haven in underwear and she kept them dry. Yay!!!  I left the underwear on her after we got home to see what would happen and she told me when she had to use the potty so I could help her take them off and she peed and pooped in the potty!

She has been insisting more and more that she use the BIG POTTY as opposed to her little potty which we have set up in the living room! :)

I cut off her liquids at 7:30pm tonight to see if maybe she will wake up dry tomorrow (I am trying to work up to cutting her off earlier).  I put her to bed at 8:15pm in a pull-up and she woke up crying after 5 minutes.  I put her on the potty and she peed again (she had gone right before bed as well).  Hopefully she wakes up with a dry diaper tomorrow morning *fingers crossed*.  Also hoping a wet pull up doesn't wake her up in the middle of the night, lol, we'll see!  (Venily still wasn't STTN at this point and was still getting up once a night to pee until she was 2.5 years old so I'm guessing it might take a bit longer for Haven to get the whole over night potty training thing... we'll see!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment