Wednesday, July 15, 2009

30 WEEKS!!!!! 75% DONE!!!!!

So exciting!! 9 more weeks and I will be READY for this baby!!! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

At 30 weeks...

*I'm at 135lbs (+15 lbs total gain)
*We are moving right along!

And some more pics we took today! :)






Pregnancy Survey

MY PREGNANCY
Mother Name: Jennifer

Age: 25
Birthday: May 14th
Father: Jason
Age:
26
Birthday: January 12th


FIRSTS
How did you find out you were pregnant?:
Click here! :)

What kind of pregnancy test did you take?: A Dollar Store Test! I refuse to pee on a $15 test, it's a waste of money and tells you the same thing!

How many?:2

What were your first symptoms?:
Very nauseous, no period, bad cramping

Was baby planned?: Sure was- though for it to happen so soon was quite a shock!

Who did you tell first?:Venily! :) Then Jason!

Who was with you when you found out?: I was by myself

When was baby conceived?: Only 2 possible options... Dec 29th or Jan 1st (at like 2 in the morning). Based on details I will spare you, I think it was the 1st.... but based on my early ultrasound, it might have been the 29th (though I've heard early u/s can be off by up to 5 days). Guess we'll never know!

How far were you when you found out?: 4 weeks, 4 days

My BABY
Due date: 9/23/09 (though my dr has me at the 21st)
Do you want to know the sex?: Yes!

Do you know the sex?: Yep!

If so, boy or girl?: GIRL!!!!!! And couldn't be happier!

Any names?: Haven Araya Young

Any ultrasounds?: 2- One at 10w, 5d and the other at 19w, 2d

Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yep, a bunch of times! I love listening to it!

Who do you think baby will look like?: Venily

Will baby have any siblings?: Yes! Venly, the best big sister ever and she'll be 23 months when Haven is born!!!


Have you and dad felt baby move?: Oh yeah, she's hard to keep still!


MISCELLANEOUS


Formula or breastfeeding?: 100% set on breastfeeding again for the 1st whole year!! I can't wait!

Did you have any cravings?: Chocolate...every...single...day!! (but I don't think that is from pregnancy, lol!)

Did you have any mood swings?: Yes I do! I'm less patient and I get emotional easily!

Did you have morning sickness?:
Unfortunately- morning, day, and night!!

Are you a high risk pregnancy?: Nope


Any complications?: Not a one.

Have you bought anything for baby yet?: Diapers and wipes and a few little things here and there

When did you start to show?:
It become really apparent around 20 weeks

How long could you wear your regular clothes?:
Still wearing all regular clothes! I don't like wasting money on clothes that I'm only going to wear for a short period of time! I'd rather buy things for the baby and make do with what I have!

Are you excited?
Absolutely!

Who will help with baby after he/she is born?: Venily probably... does that count? Haha. J/K, mostly just me! And when Jason is home we've decided he will mostly be taking care of Venily and I'll be taking care of Haven.

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?: Feeling her move around and kick inside of me!

What is the worst thing about being pregnant?: The morning sickness and sciatic pain!

What’s one thing do you miss doing since being pregnant?: Drinking cappuccinos

Any days you wish you weren't pregnant?: Never.

Are you ready for baby?:
Yes and no! Lots more I need to do, but there will never be enough time to get "everything" done!

How many kids do you want?:
I literally struggle with this daily! I am torn between this being it and having at least one more! Jason says we are DONE and financially I think it's the best course for us. Plus I can focus more of my energy on just 2 and we can do more things and I'll be able to get back in the workfield quicker.... but my heart REALLY wants one more- like BADLY!! Plus Jason and I would both IDEALLY love to adopt a child, but there are a lot of factors that would need to fall into place for that to happen.

Do you talk to your baby?:
Oh yeah, ALL the time!

Do you still feel attractive?: Yes, possibly more so, but in a different way.

Have you had your baby shower yet?:
I'm not going to have one since this is my 2nd, even though my sister really wanted to throw me one!

Do you like kids?: Yes, I love kids.

How far along are you now?: 30 WEEKS!

Is this your first pregnancy?:
Nope, second!

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is too cute! I still cant belive I'm going to have another neice in less than 10 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete