Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Venily is 1 3/4!! (21 months!)

Her current stats:

Weight: 24 lbs (about 30%ile)
Height: 34 inches (about 90%ile)

Yep, she's tall and thin! Big shock, lol! :)

********************
Current sizes:

*Clothes- mostly 18m. Some 12m, some 24m/2T
*Underwear- 2T
*Shoes- 7


Some things about the last month:

*She learned how to do forward rolls all by herself! And it only took her a day to learn! I've been meaning to get it on video...

*She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES choo-choo trains right now!! She gets so excited when she sees or hears them! And she will tell you how the little train pulls all of the other cars, haha. We saw just an engine go by one day and she thought it was the coolest thing ever!

*She is also really into fish right now. She loves to look at them at the lake and in the store. We have been planning on getting her 2 fish for her 2 year birthday for quite some time! Oh my goodness, that is in only 3 more months!!

*Other current favorite animals: alligators, zebras, giraffes, birds (she loves all the birds that come to our bird feeder)

*Favorite color: still blue

*She loves to sing and will sing anything and everything. She can sing all her ABC's (or at least most of them!) by herself, but prefers to have me sing along with her (that is why I can't get it on video, lol). She also knows almost every single nursery rhyme. "Twinkle, twinkle little star", "London Bridges", and "Row, row, row your boat" are her favorites to sing.

*She does the cutest "Naked Butt" dance ever!! And she came up with it all by herself! When she is naked she goes in front of our full length mirror and sings "Naked Butt! Naked Butt!" and does this funny thing with her arms and goes back and forth on her feet! It's my favorite dance in this whole wide world!

*She could have me read her books all day long! And she is starting to really get into longer books. She loves the "101 Dalmations" and "Finding Nemo" books. And "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". It's funny, she'll try to say the words along with me, lol, which is fine with books that she has memorized, but other books she just kind of mumbles through!

*She also really loves her flash cards and wants me to do them with her all the time. She has animals, shapes and colors, and letters!

*She has FINALLY moved past "Poker Face" as her favorite real song!!! You don't understand what a big deal this is, lol, I've had to hear that song about 30 times a day for months now!! Her new song is "Boom Boom Boom" by the Black Eyed Peas, haha... I'm already sick of it though, but you can't resist "Mommy, more Boom Boom Pow shong, pwease?", lol.

*I think she is starting to go through a growth spurt again. She has been sleeping really long and gets worn out quickly! Yesterday she took a 2 1/2 hour nap, which was amazing! :) Typically she goes to bed around 9-9:30 and wakes up around 7-7:30 and takes a 1.5-2 hr nap after lunch every day.

*Loves the "fun beach" and wants to go every day.

*I love it... she says this to me a lot...

Venily- "Mommy back hurts?"
Me- "Yes, honey."
Venily- "Rub back?"
Me- "Sure, that would be great"
Venily- (rubs my back) "All better now!"
Me- "Thank you!"
Venily- "More rub back?"
Me- "Sure!"
...Then she'll tell me that her back hurts too and I rub it for her! :)

LOL!

*Oh and for as well as she can talk, she still pronounces her name "Yeah-yee". It drives me nuts! She is also really into saying "My turn! My turn!" if someone is doing something that she wants to do! And she still bites her nails ALL the time- uhhh!

*She has also just hit the stage where she will get really mad if she is doing something fun and has to go home or stop what she is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment