Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dr. Appt- 29 weeks, 5 days

Well, I had my dr's appointment yesterday and everything is going just swimmingly!! The doctor was very happy with my blood pressure, urine, weight gain, and Haven's beartbeat (which was at 139bpm)! He was so happy... that I don't have to go back for another 4 weeks again! Which is awesome b/c I feel like I am just in and out anyway and all the work it takes to find someone to watch Venily and then drive there and back is kind of pointless. I had a 4:00 appt yesterday and got in a few minutes early. After my appointment was done and I had scheduled my next appointment (Aug 13th- I'll be 34 weeks!) and I had gotten back to my van and looked at the time it was literally 4:04, lol!

Venily turned 21 months old yesterday as well! I will try to update about her later when I get a chance! And I will be 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow... I'm so excited!!!!! And the new Harry Potter movie comes out tomorrow!!!! Yep, I'm a dork, I don't care! We're going to try and see it on the Ultrascreen either tomorrow or Thursday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment