Wednesday, July 8, 2009

29 weeks- reality is setting in!

So my grandma gave me this super cute gift for Haven. Baby socks, some toys, and the cutest little outfit. And it totally hit me... I'm having another baby... and I can't wait!! I was looking at the stuff and couldn't believe how cute it was and I had SUCH a strong desire to have another small baby, it was unreal. Then I realized that in 2 1/2 months, I WILL HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!! It's crazy how surreal this whole thing is even though it's my second time around and even though the evidence is staring me right in the mirror (and kicking me right in the stomach!)! I just can't believe it! I'm SOOOOO excited!!!! :)

At 29 weeks...

* I am at 134 lbs (+ 14 lbs total gain)
* Haven has a 90% chance of survival if born now!!!
* Haven weighs almost 3 lbs!


My yoga instructor (who I love!) let me borrow a pregnancy yoga book from her. I really need to start doing it more than once a week and there are some positions to help with sciatic pain which I REALLY need to try b/c just relaxing is not going to happen... I have WAY TOO MUCH TO DO before Haven gets here! I was able to get a lot more organizing and cleaning done this week which is awesome! Also all of Haven's 6-9m & 9m clothes are now washed and put away, so she is all set...


I'm still trying to get a good video of Haven with her feet sticking out like crazy, but either Venily wants to get in the way of the video or when I finally get up and get my camera, Haven settles down some... so I will upload the one that I got when I get a chance, though it's pretty tame to what she CAN do, lol! She is soooo very crazy, she woke me up a million times last night! Let's hope she fixes that before she's born!



Looking forward to a nice 3 year anniversary with my husband today!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you JUST found out you were pregnant and you only have 11 weeks left. Thats just crazy! I know these next 6 weeks until our wedding are just going to fly by and after that you'll only have 5 weeks left!! ahhh! I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete