Wednesday, July 22, 2009

31 weeks!

So, I totally thought it was Tuesday all day today!! But nope, it's Wed, which means I'm 31 weeks!

At 31 weeks...
*I'm at 135lbs (+15 lbs total gain)
*Haven has HOURS of never stopping!! Seriously, I have been so close to calling the doctor the last 2 days! I don't know... can a baby move TOO MUCH?! I have a feeling she is going to be quite the handful!
*My back KILLS me often (though still mostly my own fault for doing too much and pushing myself too far). I went in a hot tub the other day (turned down of course) and it was AMAZING!! I've also had to use a heating pad quite a bit lately at night! Yoga helps tremendously as well, but it is canceled for this week... so looks like I'm going to have to do it on my own!
*I painted Haven's changing table today!! One less thing on my list, slowly but surely things are coming along!

3 comments:

  1. I painted Adalein's changing table last night too! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you spray paint it? My hand hurt so badly afterwards from pushing down on the top the whole time!! And there is so many different angles you have to do... her dresser was WAY easier to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally hear you on baby moving TOO much! LOL! It seems like my baby moves ALL the time!!

    ReplyDelete