Saturday, November 10, 2012

Birthday party!

Yes, I'm that far behind!  The girls had their birthday party on October 6th.  It was a lot of fun.  The weather was a little on the chilly side, but has been worse, so we were thankful with what we got, lol!

We had the party at my in-laws this time.  Cheaper and we didn't have to worry as much about the elements!  We invited Venily's class and had 5 girls from her class show up (and 1 cancelled the day of b/c she had the flu) also 2 boys were going to come, but one had an appointment and the other didn't want to come without other boys from the class being there, lol.

I don't know what we are going to do next year when Haven is in 4 year old kindergarten!  I'm not sure if I'm going to do separate parties or what!

The kids had fun playing on the play set, going on the bouncy slide, drawing with chalk and running around the yard!  The girls got a lot of really nice gifts and my moms cakes turned out very cute!  I scaled back on the theme and decorations, etc, because even though I love to do it, I really didn't have the budget or time and, in the end, I know that it really and truly does not matter!

I just made a photo book of the girls' birthdays and parties and it turned out really cute!  

Here's some random pics from the party!















No comments:

Post a Comment