Sunday, December 4, 2011

November Resolution Review!

Resolution #1- Read 100 books this year.  So far I've read:

January- 11 books
February- 5 books
March- 10 books
April- 8 books
May- 11 books
June- 9 books
July- 5 books
August-  6 books
September- 9 books 
October-  9 books
November- 8 books


 TOTAL: _92_ books (should have 91 2/3 read at this point!)

Status:  RIGHT on track.  I also have 2 more books started, so maybe a little more.  I definitely could have read more last month, but I had a very steady # of pictures I needed to draw!  This month should be the same as well, so I'm really hoping I can get those last 8 books read so I can complete my resolution!!
This month I read books 14-20 in the Dark Hunter series (super sad it's coming to an end).  Acheron has been one of my favorites so far!!  I also read Teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons by Siegfried Engelmann.  And by read, I mean read most of it and skimmed though some, lol.  I decided it was not for me.  Too structured!  I have a few more teaching your child to read books as well that I'm working on!  (Though non-fiction- ANY non-fiction is so much harder for me to read than fiction, lol!)


8 more books left to read this year!!!!!!  What will they be?!...  I'm waiting on quite a few from the library and hoping they come in on time.  Also, my library is going to be closed for like 2 week staring Dec 23rd!!!!  I'm really upset, lol.  I'm used to going to the library 3-4 times a week, haha!  Thinking maybe we'll head over to the Waterford library that everyone is always talking about and see how it is!  I also have quite a few in my personal collection Jason got me over the summer from garage sales that I've never read, lol, so I suppose I could read those (or reread some of my favorites that I own!). :)

2 comments: