Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolution Review 2011

As I have wrote about all year long, my #1 resolution this year was to read 100 books in 2011!!  Well, I DID IT!!!!  (and a few days before the end of the year too!).  I loved doing it, it was the best resolution ever!  Next year I am going to be moving it down to 75 books since I have a ton of other resolutions that I want to add! (Will be sharing those soon!).  I'm also going to be updating my list as I go on goodreads.com and rating the books I read as well!

Other resolutions that I focused on included:

* Donating blood for the first time ever! (and I am proud to say that a few days ago I donated blood for the THIRD time this year!  Yeah!)  This will definitely be a lifetime goal- donating 3 times a year, every year, as long as I am able.  I feel so guilty that I'm 27 years old and I waited this long to donate, but proud of myself for finally getting over the fear of it (by the way, seriously NOT a big deal at all!).

* Doing a painting!  (Which was actually more of a "get back into doing art" goal).  While I didn't do a painting (besides the girls' mermaid photo station), I DID work on and complete 18 pencil drawings (all within the last couple of months of the year).  And started a business where I've been selling those drawings.  I will definitely be doing more next year and hopefully work on my business some more as well.  Come see my facebook business page here to see the drawings I've completed so far!  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pictures-to-Pencil/254677244556724?sk=wall
I WILL complete at least one painting though in 2012!  And I have lots of pinterest ideas on other things I want to make for my home as well! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment