Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October Resolution Review!

I'm only worrying about my main resolution for the rest of the year!  I am also working on my resolutions for next year.  I have about 30 so far.  I had planned on 100, but I think that's really unrealistic since a few of them are really involved (like reading 100 books again!)!


 Resolution #1- Read 100 books this year.  So far I've read:

January- 11 books
February- 5 books
March- 10 books
April- 8 books
May- 11 books
June- 9 books
July- 5 books
August-  6 books
September- 9 books 
October-  9 books


 TOTAL: _84_ books (should have 83 1/3 read at this point!)

Status:  RIGHT on track.


This month I read Books 10-13 in the Dark Hunter series as well as a short story from the series (the more I read of them, the more I like them!).  I finally read the Sookie Stackhouse Companion book (I'd been on the waiting list for a long time) as well as Down These Strange Streets by Charlaine Harris.  And I read The Death Cure by Dashner (the final in the Mazerunner trilogy).  FANTASTIC series, even though the ending was pretty sad (not trying to ruin it for anyone).  I think the trilogy is very comparable to The Hunger Games trilogy.

ETA- I forgot!!  I also read The Help this month since EVERYONE talks about it and I've found that (unlike movies), if everyone says it's good, it's good!  I loved it!  I am dying to see the movie now!

No comments:

Post a Comment