Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My poor little baby!!

Haven had a low grade fever this morning and a super runny nose the last 2 days.  She was also stumbling all around this morning and falling over (which I had thought I remembered was a sign of an ear infection).  When she woke up from her nap she was happy, but when she was sitting on my lap she made a face like something hurt her and said "ear hurt".  Soooo..... needless to say, I told Jason to take her to the walk-in since I had to stay home to get Allison off the bus.  And, sure enough, double ear infection!! :(  

I looked back through my online posts and this is the FOURTH time she's had an ear infection!  One when she was 4 months old, a double ear infection at 5 months old, a double ear infection at 13 months old, and now another double ear infection at 16 months old! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment