Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!


And Venily had her first Valentine's Day at preschool yesterday!!  She was so excited to make all of her cards and bring them to school for her friends!  It's hitting me hard lately how much she is growing up.  And it didn't help at all that I just gave away a bunch of baby stuff to a woman a few days ago!  :(  The day before Valentine's day marked the 4 year mark when I found out I was pregnant with Venily! My pregnancy test was an "early Valentine's day" present from Jason, lol!

Venily and I made pink cupcakes with pink frosting for Valentine's day!  I LOVE my girls!!!!  ♥
And I got Venily a sucker in the shape of the "I love you" sign and she's been doing it for the past 2 days, lol.  Haven, of course, got a peace sign! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment