Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am "Mommy" now!!!!!!! :)

One of my all-time favorite milestones, Haven now calls me "Mommy" instead of "Mama"!!!!  She also calls Jason "Daddy" instead of "Dada", but who cares about that, right?! :)  I am SOOO happy to be "Mommy"!!  The first few "mama"s were nice when she was first saying them, but ever since then, I couldn't wait for her to call me Mommy, it sounds so much more grown-up!  I was the same way with Venily.  And I cringe whenever Venily occasionally calls me "Mom".  Why can't I just be Mommy forever?!

I am super slacking on all other updates.  Venily still needs her 3 year update.  I don't think I ever did a Halloween post.  Haven turned 14 months old a few days ago.  We had Thanksgiving and a trip to the Kalahari.... but my house is a mess and I need to clean it so I can put up Xmas decorations (Venily asks me every single day)... so the rest of my updates will have to wait for another day!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Mason pronounces it "Yummy" instead of "Mommy". It cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete