Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We're sick!

It's the third day in a row that Haven, Venily, and I have been sick!  It's so sad!  The girls are doing really well with it, but it breaks my heart to see them look so miserable and cough so much!  They also both have fevers, runny noses, and are really congested! :(  I've been checking their temps every few hours and giving them Tylenol and Ibuprofen (for Venily when her fever is over 100).  It's bad enough that I don't even want to take care of myself, but I of course have to take care of them first!  We are all staying in our pajamas today! haha.


Last night at like 1:30am Venily came into our room and I took her temp, gave her some more medicine and put her back to bed.  While she was laying in bed I read her an extra story and felt her head and gave her a kiss and she says "I'm still stick (sick) Mommy!  Now leave and go to your bed!"  Haha, she reminded me of that episode of friends where Monica is sick and can't talk right!


Venily is happy that she gets to watch t.v. all day.  She's never done that before.  I usually only let her watch a couple of shows in the morning!  She kept saying "T.V. is for mornings ONLY!" lol  She's still pretty active though, it's hard to keep a 2 year old still for long!  Haven is extra cuddly and sleepy, which is actually kind of sweet, but when I hear her cough or raspy breathing it completely breaks my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment