Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:23 PM

Current mood: ecstatic
Category: Life
GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOO ECSTATIC!!!!! We just started trying a few weeks ago and had no idea we'd get pregnant on the first try!! It took us 6 months to get pregnant with Venily!! I'm due around September 23rd, so our children will be about 2 years apart. Venily will be 2 on October 13th! We're so happy! Venily absolutely LOVES babies!! I am already feeling very sick with morning sickness, so it looks like I'm not going to luck out on that end this time either! :) I'm really hoping for another girl, but of course we'd be really happy with a boy too- as long as he doesn't mind sharing Venily's pink room with her, lol! OH MY GOSH, I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment