Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday, January 16, 2009 1:04 PM

Current mood: happy
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes
Venily has been going on her potty every day!! She's doing great and she loves it!! It's funny, she'll sit on there, then get up and look in her potty and say "no" and shake her head if she hasn't gone yet and then sit back down, lol. And when she does go, she's so proud of herself and gets part of a cookie so she gets super excited!! I can't wait until she's at the big girl underwear stage!

For some reason Venily has increased her appetite TREMENDOUSLY the last couple of weeks- she must be going through a growth spurt! You would not believe how much this little girl can eat!! She often eats more than I do!! When we go to buffets, the restaurants are losing out, lol, because she eats free! Sometimes I actually almost get sick thinking about how much she has just ate and I am always scared when I ask her "Are you all done?" because I know that most likely she's going to say "no."

Venily has her 15 month check up and shots next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment