Wednesday, January 21, 2009

About time!

Okay, I haven't been on here in forever with moving and unpacking and all and totally forgot what my password was and how to do anything on here and I'm going to have to relearn it all again! HAHA! Okay well, I started a different website before we started TTC and I will put up some of my posts here. I have 21 posts, but I'm going to condense them, plus some were pretty personal, so I will edit a little:

January 18, 2009

Well, Venily and I told Jason that we were adding one more to our family this morning! He was feeling all better today so I gave Venily a bath and then put her "I'm a Big Sister" shirt on her. She walked out of the bathroom and Jason was looking at her and was like "what does her shirt say?.... I'm... a... Big....Sister?.......... WAIT, are you pregnant?". HAHA! He was shocked, but excited!! Neither of us can believe how fast it went this time around! Then Jason asked me if he could tell people and I let that up to him and he wanted to! So... we're going to try to tell as many people in person as we can and then tell everybody else! We decided not to wait, which is fine because I'm so nauseous already people are going to start putting it together soon anyway! :)

It's still early for me to be certain, but I already have a VERY strong feeling that we are having another girl!!!!!! We'll see how similar this pregnancy is to Venily's!


January 18, 2009

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'M PREGNANT!!! I'M PREGNANT!!! I'M PREGNANT!!!

I'm still in shock!!!!! It's 3:15am. I couldn't sleep and was lying in bed going back and forth on whether or not I should take a test today!! Finally, I just said "what the heck?" and took one right then!! It took 2 seconds and both pink lines show up!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!! Jason is sleeping on the couch and I talked to him a little, but I haven't told him yet!! :)
He's been up all night too throwing up, poor thing! I don't want to tell him when he's sick, so I might even have to wait a whole day or two!! It's going to drive me crazy! I can't believe that Venily is going to be a big sister and that I have another little miracle growing inside of me! I am so HAPPY, I hope and pray everything goes well with my new little baby!!!!! :)

Let me tell you, now that things are in perspective, I can not believe how fast and strong this morning sickness has come on, because I feel HORRIBLE already, but it's all apart of this wonderful journey!! :) I don't think I'm going to be able to get back to sleep tonight, I'm way too wound up now!!!! Wow, we decided to start trying like 2 weeks ago.... I can't believe how fast things went this time around!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Based on my calculations, Baby#2 is due Wednesday, September 23rd!! And I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant today!
Only 248 days to go, lol!

January 17, 2009

Today is CD 32 and still nothing!!! I thought I had started last night.... I've had horrible cramps ALL day today and have been super nauseous. I don't know what is going on though. This is the 3rd weekend in a row that I have felt really sick. And Jason got sick today too and has been throwing up....so I am confused! I could be late just because I've been so sick. I will take a test tomorrow if I haven't started!! But if I am, I am going to have to wait until Jason is better to tell him- he thinks I started today too b/c I thought I had!

I am nervous that I'm not and don't want to get my hopes up. I'm also worried that if I am that something is wrong and that's why I've had such bad cramps and have felt so sick the past couple of weeks! Man, feeling so sick has got me remembering what morning sickness was like and I am SOOOOO not looking forward to that part, but as I can recall, everything is worth it in the end!

Please, please, please BFP tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!


January 16, 2009

Today is CD 31!! My fingers are completely crossed that this is it b/c I'm already sick of all the waiting, but I feel like I'm probably going to start soon- I so hope not! Uhhh..... just thinking about waiting a whole nother month makes me want to scream and then thinking maybe another month, and another, and another.... no thanks! I am debating taking a test tomorrow if I haven't started yet, but I am thinking maybe I should give it a few more days.... hmm, I don't know!

I will be so ecstatic if I am pregnant, I REALLY HOPE SO!!!

January 12, 2009

Today is Jason's birthday! Yesterday he said that he hopes we get pregnant this month!!! He wants the baby born in September so that we can do outside things for his/her birthday parties, haha! Today is cycle day 27 for me.... the earliest I should test is probably CD 32....but I should probably wait until even longer than that.... we'll see how long I can wait (or if it is even necessary!). It would be a nice birthday present for Jason if we are pregnant!!!


Here is the length of my last 6 cycles:

Dec- 28D

Nov- 26D

Oct- 36D

Sept-29D

Aug- 31D

Jul- 31D

January 9, 2009

Okay, so next week I should know if I am pregnant or not (depending on how long this cycle is.... lately it ranges between 26 and 36 days)!! I told myself not to get my hopes up, especially this month, but unfortunately I already have! I even bought some Xmas clothes for next year on clearance which will only work if we get pregnant w/in the next 4 months! HAHA! I even bought a tiny little dress, which of course will only work if we get pregnant in the next 4 months AND it's a girl! :)

I'm so excited! You should hear Venily. She goes around all day saying "baby...baby...baby". She loves to feed and hold her babies and loves to see babies in the store. And if I'm watching any baby shows on t.v., that's all I hear about! :) She LOVES babies and will make such a good big sister!


Photobucket

Photobucket

December 30, 2008

Well, last night we officially started trying for baby #2!! We have been in our new house for about a week and a half now. I think it might be too late for this cycle, but we will see what happens! My cycles have been a little goofy lately so who knows! I still would really love to get pregnant next month so the kids will be 2 years apart. *fingers crossed*


Photobucket

Photobucket

October 6, 2008

We talked about it last night!! Venily will be one in a week, but I have been wondering about it a lot lately. I said "So, I know we said we were going to wait until our daughter was 1 to talk about this, but when were you thinking you wanted to start trying for another baby?". And my husband actually said, "well, I figured once we moved into our new house and everything, we'd start trying." AHHHH!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I love my daughter so much and really want her to have a sibling close to her age! (And we will be moving into our house within a month!!!!!!)

We talked about how nice it would be to have another October girl.... we already have a million girl clothes in those seasons. I am soooo excited to see what the next couple of months brings. I still want to wait until I am 12 weeks to tell everybody and I'm the worst at keeping secrets! I've been having a lot of dreams lately about being pregnant and giving birth to babies! And a lot of twin dreams, lol, I actually secretly think twins would be a lot of fun!

Stay tuned for "trying for a baby" updates! Hopefully they will come soon! I can't believe I could be pregnant or already have another baby this time next year. WOW! :)

August 16, 2008

Well, we are getting closer to Venily's first birthday! She is 10 months now. I haven't brought up the baby #2 topic again with my husband, b/c he just tells me we have to wait until she's a year and our house is finished! I know I made the mistake of telling everyone we were trying w/ our daughter and since it took us so long, it was really hard! Everyone kept asking me if I was pregnant yet and what was taking us so long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment