Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday, January 03, 2009 3:32 AM

Current mood:SO PROUD!!!
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes
Venily Autumn Young peed in her big girl potty!!!!!!! And it was the first time she ever sat on it w/ no diaper on!!!

Photobucket


I was in the bathroom getting ready and Jason was watching Venily. He knocked on the door and said "we want to show you something". I went out and saw her potty chair w/ pee in it!!!!!

She was sitting on her potty with her clothes on and Jason asked her if she wanted to go potty in it. She said yes so he took off her pants and diaper and she sat back on. She sat on there for 2 minutes talking and pointing at things and then made the "I want up" hand signal. Jason picked her up and looked in there and she had went!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF HER!!!! I can't even believe it. I hadn't planned on actually having her try for a while now, but maybe this is going to be even easier than I had thought!! She is one smart little cookie, I love her so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment