Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Baby Is A Genius!!

....or at least I think so, lol! Venily had her 15m checkup today and the doctor was very impressed with all the words she can say and all of her adorable animal noises! She especially liked her "bunny" which she also showed her last week and my doctor (who has a son a couple weeks older than Venily) has been trying to teach it to her son ever since b/c it is just so darn cute!!!! :) This was the first time that I've brought Venily to get her shots taken w/out Jason I think (or at least since she has been so aware of what is going on). It was TERRIBLE! I just hugged her and had my face next to her, trying so hard not to cry and I kept telling her everything was going to be okay. My poor little hunny!! It didn't help that her nurse is the SLOWEST at giving shots that the world has ever seen! She takes like seriously 2 minutes in between each shot! Just give her all 3 at once and get it over with!!! It doesn't help to draw out the experience! But as soon as she was done the nurse came back in and gave her 2 stickers so she was pretty happy about that and played with them the whole car ride home until she fell asleep! She has to go back at 18m for her last bit of shots until she goes to kindergarten. Her stats haven't changed much since 12m. Height was 31.5inches, weight was 21lbs, 6oz, and her head circumference was 46.5 cm.

[side note: Venily kept saying "pancake" today at breakfast so clearly and she even put extra emphasis on the "k" at the end, it was sooooo cute! That girl ate an entire strawberry waffle, 2 pancakes, an egg(minus the middle), applesauce and part of my english muffin and was still going until we finally cut her off, lol, and that is typical of her. HOW HAS SHE NOT GAINED LIKE 20 LBS?! I'll tell you.... b/c she runs around NON STOP and never slows down! haha]

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Bryant weighs more than Venily!!!! haha!!
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's so funny! Especially since Venily started out as SUCH a chunker and Bryant was such a peanut!

    ReplyDelete