Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1, 2008 (Venily is 11 months, 2 weeks, 4 days old)

I can't believe it's October already!!

I haven't been able to write any stories lately because for one, I am busy and Venily likes my undivided attention and for two, any time I start writing something, I start crying!!! My baby is going to be 1 in less than 2 weeks. You can not even imagine how cute she is either! She is so smart and sooooo cute, I've been getting really emotional lately! I'd say about 10 times a day I am actually moved to tears.... she is amazing!..... Okay, I actually just had to take a break b/c I almost started crying again! I should probably see a doctor or something, lol!

We went to an Obama party a couple of days ago in Burlington. It was a lot of fun. There were a lot of kids there, so Venily was just in heaven and there was so much positive energy there. Very exciting! Venily was dancing and clapping and having a great time! Then on Sunday we went to the Bear Den Petting Zoo. Venily had so much fun!! She LOVES animals. She really does. Especially bears and cats. Here's a video of her there. HAHA. You can't hear her say "bear" very well, but you can hear her growl! :) She LOVES to growl!

(For some reason it won't let me paste videos... you'll have to go here if you are interested!
http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/jennifer_reyer/Venily%20Videos/ )

I sent out Venily's birthday party invitations today. *Sigh*. Despite my best efforts, she really is growing up... and I am crying again...haha. All of her friends and family will be there having fun and celebrating her big day and I will be in the bathroom crying hysterically! I am so proud of what a beautiful, intelligent little girl she is becoming though! She literally surprises me each and every day with all of the new things she can do! She has to be up to at least 30 words she can say... "hot" (as she touches the stove), "bug" (she loves bugs), "book" (oh my gosh, she brings me a 1,000 books a day and makes me read them over and over and over again, lol), "bubble" (so much funner to play with now that she can run around after them!), and "cup" are just some of the new words she has added to her list. She can do the motions to "ittsy, bittsy, spider"...I would take a video, but you'd have to watch it on mute b/c I CAN'T sing, haha. She can "jump". LOL, she moves her arms up and down as she goes up on her tippy toes! SOOOO CUTE!!!! And the list goes on and on and on!!!! I am just in awe of her. She is just my whole world (and yes, I am crying agian!)!

We have decided that it will be best to have Venily's party at Grandma and Grandpa Lodarek's house instead of our new house. I am heartbroken about this, but realize that there are more important things! If by some chance we are able to get our new house party-ready in time, we will have a sign up saying to go to our new house.

Photobucket


I can't wait to celebrate my daughter's first year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment