Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 8, 2008 (Venily is 11 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days old)

5 days until Venily's 1st birthday!!! 4 until her party!!! I am soooo freaking out right now! I have soooo much to do! AND I can't get it done! First of all, Venily is sick and getting her next 2 top teeth in. She had a 101 fever yesterday and her nose won't stop running. I really hope she starts feeling better before her party!

AND.... VENILY GAVE UP HER MORNING NAP!!!!!! I don't even know what to do!! She hasn't taken it in a week! I can not get a single thing done anymore! I'm lucky if I get a shower in before noon. Right now it is 1:36pm and I am still in my pajamas.... I need to come up with a new system and I need it FAST!! It was so nice before. I'd take a shower, get ready for the day and start getting things done during her 1st nap and then I'd clean/organize/fold laundry/do dishes, etc/etc. during her second!

I got Venily's 11 month pics taken yesterday. She wore her Halloween costume, she looked absolutely precious! She is a princess fairy... very, very cute!! She loves wearing it too! We went to JCPenney's and I should get them online within a week. Despite being sick, she was VERY happy and running around like crazy (which made it hard to get pictures, lol). She was so cute too. The photographer gave her a flower to play with and she kept smelling it and making the woman, Jason, and I take turns smelling it too! :)

Venily learned a new animal sound! When you ask her what sound an elephant makes or show her a picture of an elephant, she blows with her lips!! That makes four animal sounds she does! Bears, kitties, sheep, and elephants!!! I'm so proud of her! She LOVES when I sing EIEIO to her and if I stop she always says "more" and I have to keep going! HAHA!

Our basement floor got poured this morning, Jason got all of the radiant heating done last weekend! The drywall in the loft and ceiling is all done and getting primed today. They are probably going to start painting it for real tomorrow. Jason and I need to come up with a color(s) today! Probably tanish, we thought about doing the front wall a different color, but we're not sure. Then on Saturday all of our appliances and furniture (including couches!) are coming (they're been waiting for us for a week). Venily's room is primed, but not yet painted (it's hard to find someone to watch Venily for that long). Our house WOULD be ready for Venily's party except that we do not yet have our septic done. The guy who was supposed to do it weeks ago refuses to call Jason back (the story of our life).

No comments:

Post a Comment