Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 21, 2008 (Venily is 1 year, 1 week, 1 day old)

Venily HATES baths!! Hates them, hates them, hates them!!!! It has been getting steadily worse so she bought some cool new bath toys with some of her birthday money, but NO LUCK!!! She was hesitant to get in today, but once she saw her new toys, she was happily playing with them.... until... I poured a little water on her body (NOT her head) and she screamed the whole rest of the time and was standing, clenching onto me, begging me to get her out of there. It is so sad! She just absolutely hates when I pour water over her head and now if she even sees the cup, she starts to freak. I only give her baths like twice a week, lol, but now I don't know what to do!

P.S. I started updating her site. Look at her charts!! HAHA!! 64% for weight (which is pretty good) and she is even MORE off the chart now for height, she is a TALL girl!! Every time I tell someone that she is 1, they say she looks 18m or 2 because of how tall she is! :)

We're looking forward to a fun weekend this weekend, hopefully the weather is nice!


I love this because it's EXACTLY how I feel! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment