Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September 23, 2008 (Venily is 11 months, 1 week, 3 days old)

20 Days left until Venily's first Birthday!!!! 19 until her party! I'm having some serious doubts about how along our house will be for her party, but we shall see! The drywall should get started sometime this week. But we still need plumbing, the garage floor to be poured, stairs, electricity, septic!! Ahh!

My newest favorite thing that Venily does: Blow kisses!!! She opens up her hand and kisses the middle! I LOVE it! Still doesn't "blow" them, but I don't care!

I took Venily into the doctor today. She has been sick with a cold for like a week and woke up really fussy this morning, which is really out of character for her. She has a cough, runny nose, and is really congested. The doctor said she is fine though! She just has an upper respiratory virus. Nothing I can do about it! Her ears have some fluid in them, but it's not an ear infection, it's just from all of her congestion. She said that Venily is really lucky not to have any ear infections yet. Most kids her age have already had a couple, but since I'm still breastfeeding, that's probably why she hasn't gotten any. Venily was 20lbs, 10oz. when they weighed her! Wow, I was off by 2 pounds! I don't think she's lost that much in such a short period of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment