Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 9, 2008 (Venily is 11 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days old)

4 days until Venily's 1st birthday!!! 3 until her party!!! I got a lot of RSVPs yesterday for Venily's party, she can't wait!!

Well, we took Venily in yesterday to the walk-in and she has her first ear infection! I figured as much because every time I try to lay her down while she fell asleep, she'd start screaming. She is asleep right now in my arms and it looks like I'll just have to hold her here for an hour or so. She is on antibiotics right now for the first time. I hope she is feeling all better by her party. Even though she is sick, she is still in a fairly good mood (when she has Tylenol or Mortrin). The doctor said that she was the happiest child with an ear infection that she had ever seen! :) The only problem is she won't nap and then she gets crabby because she is so tired. That is why I'm just going to hold her while she sleeps now. Hopefully that will be good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment