Friday, September 5, 2008

September 5, 2008 (Venily is 10 months, 3 weeks, 2 days old)

Well, Venily's top two teeth officially came in today!! I can really feel them now! They aren't ready for pictures yet, lol, but as soon as they are, I'll have to take some! :) I'll update her tooth chart (and everything else) when I get some time.

OUR HOUSE IS COMING ON TUESDAY!!! WE'RE SO EXCITED!!!! But that means Venily and I are going to be without her Daddy for like a month while he hurries to finish it up in time for her party! Actually as soon as we have stairs, we'll probably just hang out there all day, bringing things over and hanging out in the bedrooms while Daddy works on everything! :) Oh, and we found out everything EXCEPT the couches will be shipped before Venily's party! The couches will probably be there a couple days after her birthday, haha, so you'll probably have to bring your own chair! OH WELL!

Venily is a little walking machine now! She's really getting the hang of it. I took a couple more videos and I put all of her videos up on photobucket (they are really out of order though!). Here's a couple of her walking and one of her eating her cereal like a big girl! :) Gosh I love her!!!









Those bowls are the best invention EVER, lol. They don't usually come up like that though!

No comments:

Post a Comment