Friday, September 19, 2008

September 19, 2008 (Venily is 11 months, 6 days old)

I'm trying to fix up all of my stories because I want to print them all once Venily turns one year and put them all together in a book for her! I went through and put through how old she was on each date and how far along I was in my pregnancy on each day, as well as added some pictures! I'll probably do more at a later time. I'd also like to add the couple of stories and things I have on Myspace onto this page.

A couple of updates I forgot to add about Venily!

She loves to pretend that she is talking on the phone now. She'll take a phone (or actually any toy), put it up to her ear and say "hi...hi...hi"!!! She loves actually talking to her Daddy on the phone too! She just smiles and smiles when she hears him on the line! Then she tells him "hi" or waves, lol! But then she gets really sad when I take the phone back.

She likes to copy us with other things too. She'll take the remote, put it up to the t.v. and start pushing buttons like she knows what she is doing! LOL! If we're like both eating cereal or something and I mix mine around with my spoon then she'll do the same thing and if I take a drink, then she has to take a drink too! It's funny!

Venily also loves reading!!! She's always liked reading books. When I read them to her or just reading them herself, but now she actually will take a book and bring it to you to read! And when you are done with a book and give it to her, she'll hand it back to you to read again! HAHA! I LOVE it!

She is definitely turning into a Daddy's girl!! When he gets home she gets SOOOO excited! And if he's just stopping by to get something and has to leave again right away, she gets really, really sad! When he picks her up she'll hug and kiss him and won't let him go if I try to get her back!

She's also been really interested lately in putting things INSIDE of other things. Like if I have her toy off her highchair, there is a hole in there. And she finds it fun to take all of her food and put it in the hole... which in turn goes all over the floor, lol. She also likes to put little toys in canisters/ cups/ or boxes. She hasn't figured out yet though how to dump things out. She just puts her hand back in there and grabs them out again or if she can't do that she shakes it until they fly out!

Venily GOES CRAZY FOR THE Areva commercial!!! OH MY GOSH!! Jason says it's the "Funky Town" song. It goes "talk about it, talk about it, talk about it" ahahahaha. You should see her! She gets the BIGGEST smile on her face and INSTANTLY breaks out dancing! And if I'm nursing her when the song comes on, she'll take one of her hands and keep putting it up and down in the air to the beat!

I tried to teach Venily how to blow out candles the other day. I figured I'd better start now! She just wanted to touch it so badly. Then when I tried to get her to blow it... she kept sucking in instead of blowing out, lol. We still need some more practice!

I'm giving Venily one sippy cup of whole milk a day and so far so good! She loves it even more than she likes juice or water!

No comments:

Post a Comment