Friday, September 12, 2008

September 12, 2008 (Venily is 10 months, 4 weeks, 1 day old)

Yeah, the new picture place in Kenosha is seriously awesome!! I would go there every time if they put the pics online, but they don't! :( Venily loved the girl taking the pictures and she seriously took A MILLION pictures! They have really cute backgrounds and props and things too! And we could have had a couple of different outfit changes too. I felt bad for all of the work she did for me only to order the one picture! There was one where she was sitting on the ground and I was throwing green petals on her that turned out absolutely adorable and there was one where she was kissing a GIANT stuffed bear (you should have seen how excited she was when she saw that, lol) and one where she was at the beach... and so many others that were just too cute! And I'm so sad that no one else will see how cute all of the pictures turned out! The girl said she was going to keep some for her portfolio though, so that is good! They have a promotion going on right now... $10 for a TON of pictures and 6 free greeting cards too (all in the same pose)! I don't know how long it's going to last for... but I would definitely give them a try if you are interested! They don't have any sitting fees and they print the pictures right there for you when you are done at no extra cost so you don't have to wait forever for your pictures!

Maybe if we get a group together again for like Xmas we could go there. Because you can get 3 different picture sets plus the cd with ALL of the pictures on it for $80. Then we could each get a set and then print off any other pics we wanted w/ the cd? That might be worth it!

So Venily has outgrown all of the tons of shoes that she has never worn and I was looking today for shoes for her at the store since she is walking so much now and she will need to wear them for walking outside soon. I didn't decide to get any, but when I got home I had a package from my Aunt and she sent me a TON of clothes and 10 pairs of shoes (sizes 4 & 5), including 3 pairs of Robeez, which is what I really wanted, and is what I've heard is the best for babies her age who are starting to walk!!! I am SO excited!! I love when things work out like that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment